An explicit look into the world of entertainment and how my mind interprets it.

....

Saturday, December 5, 2009

You know what really grinds my gears...

You know what really grinds my gears? Actors and actresses who think that they look fantastic wearing clothes that are phenomenally hideous. Yes. I'm talking to you Lady Gaga. I'm sorry but nobody, absolutely NOBODY will ever want to wear a coat made from Kermit the Frog stuffed animals. You, are an idiot. And ok, I know she used to star on Baywatch many many many years ago but Pamela, it's generally known by everyone that wearing a towel in public is well, stupid. I guess I really shouldn't be surprised by that one though.

Let's not forget to discuss the wonderfully revolting hair styles that celebrities sport these days. I just witnessed Rhianna wearing a chainmail during her Saturday night live performance. I was just wondering, are you going to a joust afterwards? Will Chris Brown be there? I guess I should be thankful though because her zebra striped locks, and I mean this in the most respectful way, make your eyes bleed. And that my friends, it what really grinds my gears.

This is Ashley reminding you that the schnozberries taste like schnozberries. Stay classy.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you. I love the muppets, but that coat looks like she killed a few and skinned 'em! Yuck.

    ReplyDelete