An explicit look into the world of entertainment and how my mind interprets it.

....

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Schnozberries taste like Schnozberries

Last night, while laying with my husband, it was encouraged that I start a blog to free all of the crazy thoughts that exist within my mind. So here I am, for your viewing pleasure. Take it or leave it, the choice is completely up to you. But if you decide that you like licking the wallpaper and discovering the taste of schnozberries, then welcome to my world.

Let me first start by saying that this blog will be covering something that I love and hate at the same time. Movies, television, music...it all falls under one category. Yes that's right, it's the entertainment industry that is my guilty pleasure. I went to school to study this industry and since I'm still without a job (a bad choice in hindsight maybe?) I've decided to live vicariously through the lives of those that experience it. Oh, and what wonderful lives they are, full of sniveling, lying, cheating, and all that is "Hollywood." But don't worry, there will be some good stuff thrown in there too, because believe it or not, I really do love this industry in all its glory.

As a fair warning to all you readers out there I want to let you know that there will be no sugar-coating here, just the cold hard truth. Or at least the truths that I deem worthy enough to be dissected. So feel free to chime in whenever you agree, or disagree, both are greatly encouraged. But above all, always remember that as insane as it may seem, the schnozberries taste like schnozberries.


1 comment:

  1. HELL YEAH the schnozberries taste like schnozberries! And you bet your ass I'll be chiming in!

    ReplyDelete